City Hall Closed to the Public Effective 11/18/2020
132 East Broad Street • Linden, MI 48451 • P.O. Box 507
Phone: 810.735.7980 • Fax: 810.735.4793
City of Linden COVID-19 Service Announcement
November 17, 2020
In response to the most recent Epidemic Order issued by the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS), Linden City Hall will be closing to the public starting on Wednesday, November 18, 2020. Read the latest MDHHS Epidemic Order at the provided link: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-545136--,00.html
- If you are needing assistance, please call (810) 735-7980 and follow the prompts to be connected to the necessary Department.
- We encourage the utilization of our drop boxes for City correspondence. Be assured our drop boxes are safe and secure. One box is located just outside the main entrance in front of City Hall and the other is located in the rear parking lot entrance behind City Hall, off of Main St.
- Permit applications may be found on our website at: http://lindenmi.us/ Completed applications and payments may be submitted via our drop boxes or U.S. Mail.
- For Tax & Utility Bill payments, please the use the drop boxes or pay by phone at:(888) 891-6064, Option #1), via U.S. Mail, or online at: http://lindenmi.us/
- Police, Fire and Department of Public Works operations have developed and continue to create response plans in conjunction with approved Emergency Management Plans, local government and health agencies. We will keep the public informed as developments warrant.
- Please continue to visit our Facebook page and website for updates within the community.
- Residents can find additional information from the State at the following website: https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus